This week I’ve been reading How To Monetize A Small Blog by Luke Weil, which I received in the mail in exchange for a review.
It’s a short read [33 pages] but super helpful for new bloggers, as well as a reference for more experienced bloggers to brush up on what they already [should] know, and increase their revenue.
“Luke Weil gives readers an up-close look at the strategies he has used to generate such immense success as a blogger. After starting off with just a small blog and no clear monetization strategy, Weil’s blog became such a sensation that he was able to make a career out of the platform he created merely as a hobby. Even though his initial success came almost entirely by accident, Weil has since created a host of other wildly successful blogs while consulting countless others on how to generate significant streams of revenue through blogging.”
1) How To Monetize A Small Blog – Introduction
2) Direct Advertising – People Contact You!
3) Sponsored Content – Paid Advertorials
4) Display Advertising – Banners and Graphics
5) Advertising Networks – Adsense On a Small Blog?
6) Affiliate Marketing – Amazon, ClickBank, Commission Junction
7) Branded Sponsored Campaigns – Ford, Nutella, Albertsons, Disney and More!
Build A Mailing List – How To Sell To Your Subscribers
So despite the length of the book, it’s packed full of all the information you need to know to start making, or make more, money from your blog. I totally recommend it- it’s great to refer back to when looking for ideas to further expand your business.
Do you have How To Monetize A Small Blog yet?
What is your opinion of it?